Current Locationú║English-Ningbo impression-Travel sites
The Catholic Church of Ningbo
pubtime:2014-03-25   hits: 6563
    

    First built in 1713 of the Qing Dynasty and undergone repeated repairs. The present building was constructed in 1872 with the bell tower added in 1890. Covering a floorage of 4,846.4 sq. m., the church consists of the bell tower, the Vicar Office, the Central Hall and living quarters.
 

    The Catholic Church of Ningbo has a longer history than Wanghai Church in Tianjin. It is not only one of the few French Gothic buildings in the south of the Yangtze River and but also of the best buildings in the modern history of China. It is a material evidence of China's religious cultural exchanges with foreign countries.

    Ticket Price: Free

    Location: North of Xinjiang Bridge

    Bus Lines: Bus No.12, 3

    Note: the article is copied from NINGBO CHINA

 

OVERSEAS CHINESE AFFAIRS OFFICE OF NINGBO MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT NINGBO OVERSEAS EXCHANGE ASSOCIATION
Address: No.2001, Ningdong Rd., Ningbo, China. PC. 315066
Tel: 0547-89186558 Fax: 0574-87270637    Emailú║ lilyh721@sina.com